HOW TO SWITCH EASELY TO VIDEO
winCam offers automatic video camera management and production solutions specific to Radio, TV and event environment. It’s an all-in-one Full HD multimedia video control room that features a powerful video engine, controls the most commonly used PTZ cameras, and is able to integrate with all broadcast consoles and software.
winCam is meant to cover a broad range of needs expressed by broadcasters that want to switch from Radio to visual radio, for TVs that want to automate their shows, and for assembly, hospitality, event creators that want to broadcast to social networks.
IP and NDI Camera
Video Cameras – 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards.
NDI – Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network for cameras and any other NDI compatible sources.
Simplify Making Video Shows
winCam automatically selects the most suitable camera angle, manages close-up frames or wideframes. In order to avoid untimely switching when several speakers talk simultaneously, the system alternates wide shots or “picture-in-picture” type compositions where several cameras appear simultaneously.
winCam has developed this algorithm specifically so that it reflects human operation as closely as possible in order to guarantee video coverage of each speaker.
winCam is a global automation that facilitate you access into the video world.
Increase Production And Access to Social Network
wincam helps you simplify production by giving access to social networks:
• Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
• Output via Blackmagic card to professional recording decks and monitors
• Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Periscope and Ustream. (3 Streams to 3 providers in the same time)
• Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
winCam’s automatic switching algorithm manages fader starts as well as mic level triggering. winCam is interfaced directly through IP with the Wheatstone, Studer, Aeq, Axia, Dhd, Lawo mixers, via Dante, via AES 67 or via its optional audio bridge to any other analog console.
For analog consoles, in order to ensure the detection of sound levels, we will add a USB- connected audio rack to the central unit.
This audio rack can detect up to 8 microphones, the inputs will be fed with post fader audio out of the console during installation.
With the AOIP it is easier to have the microphone feeds post fader and to select the right level of detection.
You can manage the software settings and the show profile
- The parameters of the connected devices
- The IP parameters of the different equipment
- The different parameters of PTZ cameras
- The min and max duration of the shot
- The graphic duration
- The choice of transitions between clips and playlists
- The functions to start in self-production
- RSS feeds and associated preferences
- Touch Screen interface Size
- 3 simultaneous streams. (Youtube, FB Live, Website, etc….)
- Transition effects
- Virtual studios with high quality real-time chroma key
- Add up to 8 remote guests quickly and easily
- Multi View
- NDI compatible
- 4 overlay channels
- Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom
- Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard
- Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour in Real-Time
- Full HD recording to AVI, MP4, MKV, MXF and MOV
- StreamDesk compatible
- Posting and moderation of social network feeds such as, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc, …